Curriculum Vitae (CV), October 2017
Last Name: Farhoudi
Address: Neurology Department, Neurosciences Research Center (NSRC), Imam REZA Medical Center, Gholghasht Ave., Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (TUOMS), Tabriz, IRAN.
Postal Code: 5166614756
Tel/Fax: +984113340730, +984113342889
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- General Medicine, TUOMS, Tabriz, IRAN, 1987 –1994.
- Board certified in Neurology, Imam Medical Center, TUOMS, Tabriz, IRAN, 1994 – 1998.
- Transcranial Doppler study of cerebral arteries & Carotid Duplex, 6-month course, Alzahra Medical Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, IRAN, 2001.
- Stroke fellowship, 3 months course, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Istanbul, TURKEY, 2012.
- Professor of Neurology, Imam REZA Medical Center, Neurology Department, Faculty of Medicine, TUOMS, Tabriz, IRAN.
- Director, Neurosciences Research Center (NSRC), TUOMS.
- Head of Neurosciences Department, Advanced Faculty of Medicine, TUOMS.
- Manager, Doppler Unit of Neurology Department, TUOMS.
- Head of stroke team in NSRC & Neurology Department, TUOMS.
- Member of National Iranian Stroke Committee
- World Stroke Organization (WSO) Board of Directors, Individual member presenting Sub-Sahara Africa, Middle East/ East Mediterranean, 2014 – 2018.
- Funding Chief Editor: Experimental and Clinical Neurosciences (JECNS) Journal.
- Member of Iranian National Health Research Institute
- Board Member of National Neurosciences and Cognitive Sciences Committee
- National Coordinator of SITS-Most.
- Working as general neurologist, 1998– 2000 in Sina hospital, Tabriz University of Medical Science, Maragheh, IRAN.
- Working as general neurologist with special tendency to cerebrovascular disease and transcranial Doppler, from 2001 until now in University Hospitals of Imam REZA & Imam Khomeini, Tabriz University of Medical Science, Tabriz, IRAN.
- Research Assistant of Neurology Department, 2001-2007.
- Head of Neurological Sciences Team, 2004-2007.
- Deputy for Research, Faculty of Medicine, 2007-2010.
- Manager of Vice Chancellor for Research, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, 2014-2015.
- Medical students, Faculty of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical sciences, Tabriz, IRAN, since 2001 until now.
- Neurology residents, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, IRAN, since 2001 until now.
- Rehabilitation students, Faculty of Rehabilitation, Tabriz University of Medical sciences, Tabriz, IRAN, since 2003 until now.
- Implementation of Transcranial Doppler in Imam Medical Center, 2001, annually about 400 cases.
- Implementation of Neurosciences Research Center (NSRC) in Imam REZA Medical Center, TUOMS, 2007.
- Implementation of IV thrombolysis in acute ischemic stroke in Imam REZA Medical Center with close cooperation of our stroke team, TUOMS, 2011.
Member of societies or associations:
Iranian Neurology Association, since 2000.
East Azarbayjan Multiple Sclerosis Society, since 2004.
World Stroke Organization, since 2009.
- Cerebrovascular related:
- Farhoudi M, Ayromlou H, Farahani M. Transcranial Doppler sonography and brain stem auditory evoked potentials study in 42 patients with vertebrobasilar insufficiency. The 9th Iranian congress of Neurology and clinical Electrophysiology, Tehran, IRAN, 28-31 May 2002.
- Farhoudi M, Afrasiabi A, Tarzamni MK, Khoshnam M. Transcranial and carotid Doppler study in coronary artery bypass graft patients. The 10th Iranian congress of Neurology and clinical Electrophysiology. Tehran, IRAN, 27-30 May 2003.
- Farhoudi M. Epilepsy & Post Epilepsy stroke. Second Epilepsy Seminar, Tehran, IRAN, 2004.
- Farhoudi M, Aslanabadi N, Rasibaghmishe N. Assessment of cerebral homodynamic in hypercholerolemia. 11th International Congress of Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology, Tehran, IRAN, 2004.
- Farhoudi M. Ghannadi Imami KH. Correlation of Transcranial Doppler and Carotid Duplex Results. 12th International Congress of Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology. Tehran, IRAN, 2005; 26-29 April.
- Farhoudi M, Khamnei S, Etbari F. Assessment of cardiac response to stimulation of carotid baroreceptors in patients with multiple sclerosis, International congress on Multiple Sclerosis, Tehran, IRAN, 20 November 2005.
- Farhoudi M, Zeinali A, Agajanloo M, Asgari M. Cerebral vasospasm in diffuse axonal injury patients, Abstract book of 9th International conference on cerebral vasospasm, June 2006.
- Farhoudi M, Parvizi R, Bilajani I, Mehrvar K, Safaiyan A. A study about correlation of neurologic complications of coronary artery bypass graft surgery with cerebrovascular hemodynamic state. 13th International Congress of Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology. Tehran, IRAN, 2006; 5-8.
- Farhoudi M, Khandaghi R, Nikanfar M, Sharifi Y, Ahmadi M. Correlation of oral contraceptive use and stroke in West-North of Iran, 14th International Congress of Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology. May 2007;Tehran, Iran.
- Farhoudi M, Mehrvar K, Parvizi R, Tarzamni MK, Safaeyan A. Correlation of cognitive complications with carotid and intracranial Doppler findings in selected coronary artery bypass patients, 14th International Congress of Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology. May 2007;Tehran, Iran.
- Savadi-Oskouei D, Farhoudi M, Barghi H. The effect of BMI on ischemic stroke prognosis. 3rd Iranian stroke congress, July 2010; Tehran, Iran.
- Farhoudi M, Soleimanpour H, Sadeghi E, Rajaei R, Mostafaei S, Najadi M, Ghasemi Z, Asadzadeh F, Bolouriyan F, Pourkhanjar P, Mehdizadeh R, Mohammadian R. An analytical study on stroke patients presenting to emergency department of Tabriz university of Medical sciences – First report. 3rd Iranian stroke congress, July 2010; Tehran, Iran.
- Mohammadian R, Farhoudi M, Harirrian S, Naebi A, Mehrvar K. Treatment of selected cases of acute ischemic stroke with internal thrombolysis and intracranial stenting, 3rd Iranian stroke congress. July 2010; Tehran, Iran.
- Farhoudi M, Sadreddini S, Pashapour A, Altafi D, Ardalan M, Nayebpour M, Sadeghi H. Effect of intravenous eythropoietin on functional status in putaminal hemorrhage: a randomized clinical trial. 7th world stroke congress, October 2010; Seoul, South Korea.
- Mehrvar K, Farhoudi M, Parvizi R, Bilajani I, Safaiyan A. A study about correlation of neurologic complications of coronary artery bypass graft surgery with cerebrovascular hemodynamic state. 18th Iranian Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology Congress, June 2011; Tehran, Iran.
- Hashemilar M, Farhoudi M, Nikanfar M, Savadi D, Shaafi Sh, Hosseini S. Study of Microembolic signal frequency in patients with middle cerebral artery territory ischemic stroke treated with aspirin. 18th Iranian Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology Congress, June 2011; Tehran, Iran.
- Farhoudi M, Sadeghi E, Soleimanpour H, , Mostafaei S, Sharifipour E, Najafi M, Ghasemi Z, Asadzadeh F, Rajaei R. Evaluating rate of acute ischemic stroke patients who are eligible for intravenous thrombolytic therapy in northwest Iran and its limitations. 18th Iranian Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology Congress, June 2011; Tehran, Iran.
- Farhoudi M, Mehrvar K, Parvizi R, Bilajani I, Safaiyan A. Correlation of cognitive complications with Doppler findings in selected coronary artery bypass graft patients. 16th Iranian Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology Congress, June 2011; Tehran, Iran.
- Farhoudi M, Mohammadian R. TCD findings in carotid stenosis. The first international congress of neurosonology & cerebral hemodynamic. March 2011; Tehran, Iran.
- Farhoudi M. Stroke Epidemiology and it worldwide importance. National Symposium of Neuroscience. Feb 2011; Gholetan, Iran.
- Farhoudi M, Charsouei S, Ahmadi M. Correlation of stroke occurrence with oral contraceptive pills consumption within North-west of Iran. 19th European stroke conference, May 2011; Barcelona, Spain.
- Farhoudi M, Pashapour A, Ladan AK, Mostafaie S, Sharifipour E, Sadeghi-Hokmabad E. Study on epidemiology and risk factors of ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke in Northwest Iran. 20th European stroke conference, May 2011; Hamburg, Germany.
- Sharifipour, Taheraghdam A, Farhoudi M, Pashapour A, Sadeghi-Hokmabadi E, Mostafaie S, Houshmandzad S. Effect of allopurinol in ischaemic stroke prognosis. 20th European stroke conference, May 2011; Hamburg, Germany.
- Sadeghi-Hokmabadi E, Soleimanpour H, Farhoudi M, Mostafaei S, Rajaei R, Sharifipour E, Asadzadeh F, Najafi M, Ghasemi Z. Evaluating rate of acute ischemic stroke patients who are eligible for intravenous thrombolytic therapy in northwest Iran and its limitations. 20th European stroke conference, May 2011; Hamburg, Germany.
- Farhoudi M, Mehrvar K, Taheraghdam A, Hashmilar M, Sadeghi-Hokmabadi E, Ataloo A, Uludüz D, Delil S, Göksan B, Ince B. Thrombolysis in Acute Ischemic Stroke: Results of Tabriz and Istanbul Stroke Centers. 6th Turkish National Cerebrovascular Congress, May 2012 Eskisehir, Turkey.
- Farhoudi M, Mehrvar K, Taheraghdam A, Hashemilar M, Sadeghi-Hokmabadi E, Ataloo A, Benbir G, Ince B. Cardiac Risk Factors in Ischemic Stroke Patients in Turkey And Iran. 6th Turkish National Cerebrovascular Congress, May 2012 Eskisehir, Turkey.
- MNF Ghalichi, M Farhoudi. Computational simulation of Hemodynamics in the Circle of Willis; validation by in vivo observation in an anatomically accurate cerebral arteries model, 6th national & first international Iranian stroke congress, Nov 2013, Tabriz, Iran.
- M Farhoudi. Safety and efficacy of Intravenous tissue plasminogen activator (tPA) in Ischemic stroke patients, a single-center’s 30 months experience (Tabriz Thrombolytic Therapy in Acute Ischemic Stroke, T3AIS, report). 6th national & first international Iranian stroke congress Nov 2013, Tabriz, Iran.
- MNF Ghalichi, M Farhoudi. Computational modeling to quantifying circle of Willis hemodynamics based on in vivo observation. 6th national & first international Iranian stroke congress Nov 2013, Tabriz, Iran.
- E Sadeghi-Hokmabadi, M Farhoudi, D Savadi Oskooei, M Hashemilar, M Yazdchi Marandi, K Mehrvar, A Taheraghdam, E Shrifipoor, R Rikhtegar Ghiasi, P Yoohanaei, H Aliyar, H Aliasgharpoor, E Mebdizadeh, M Poorlran, M Mohseni. Effect of simple quality improvement interventions on the rate of Intravenous (IV) thrombolysis in stroke patients: a single center experience. Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2015, 39, 34.
- K Mehrvar, M Aboutalebi, M Rezaei, H Kavandi, O Ebrahimi, A Aslanabadi, M Farhoudi. Epidemiology of Stroke, Subtypes and Risk Factors in Northwestern Iran, a Five Year Retrospective Study. Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2015, 39, 167.
- A Majdi, K Mehrvar, N Parnianfard, M Aboutalebi, MH Mokhtareh, S Vaferi, A Aghili, M Farhoudi. Hypertension as a significant risk factor for hemorrhagic stroke in northwest Iran. Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2015, 39, 208-208.
- M Hashemilar, M Farhoudi, K Mehrvar, E Sadcghi-Hokmabadi, E Sharifipoor, M Daghighi, J Rashid, A Ala, P Moharramzadeh, R Hassasi, Kh Gharnoosh, M Panahali, R Asadi, S Fallah, Y Ahamdi. What Are the Most Common Contraindications for Intravenous Thrombolysis When t-PA Code is being Activated for Acute Stroke Patients in less than 3 hours?-T3AIS study. Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2015, 39, 35.
- M Farhoudi, D Savadi, E Sharifipour, K Mehrvar, E Sadeghi-Hokmabadi, M Hashemilar, R Hassasi, H Soleimani, S Ghasanfari, A Partovi, Gh Borji, M Farzi, M Hadavi, S Rasoolzadeh, S Hasaneh. Thrombolysis with Intravenous recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator (IV rTPA) of acute Stroke Patients: Feasibility and Safety at a tertiary referral center in Northwest of Iran. Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2015 39, 36.
- M Aboutalebi, A Aslanabadi, K Mehrvar, N Pamianfard, A Majdi, M Rezaei, H Ahmadi, M Farhoudi. Ischemic Stroke and Ejection Fraction Index; an Epidemiologic Survey from 2008 to 2013. 2015, Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2015, 39, 167.
- M Farhoudi, K Mehrvar, M Aboutalebi. Review of Stroke Epidemiology in Iran. Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2015, 40, 7.
- H Mehrad, M Farhoudi. Investigation of protoporphyrin ІX-mediated sonodynamic therapy on intermediate stage atherosclerosis using a new computerized B-mode ultrasound analyzing method. Atherosclerosis, 2016, 252, e192.
- H Mehrad, M Farhoudi. Effect of intravenous administration of albumin-coated microbubbles on hemodynamic parameters in the stenotic region of carotid artery using color doppler ultrasonography. International Journal of Stroke, 2016, 11 (SUPP 3), 105-105.
- M Mehrpour, B Zamani, M Harirchian, R Gheini, A Ghorbani, F Amiri, M Farhoudi. Iranian national stroke program; 724 hospital design. International Journal of Stroke, 2016, 11 (SUPP 3), 265.
- M Farhoudi, B Zamani, M Mehrpour, M Harirchian, F Amiri, A Ghorbani, M Gheini, D Savadi Oskoui, A Taheraghdam, E Sadeghi-Hokmabad, K Mehrvar, E Sharifipour, M Hasemilar, R Rikhtegar, R Mohammadian, K Ghandhari, B Mansouri, A Borhanhaghighi, M Yazdchi, F Khorvash, M Ahrabi, M Saadatnia, M Khazaei, E Mehdizadehfar, S Hasanetamar, R Asadi. Situation of stroke thrombolytic therapy in iran. International Journal of Stroke, 2016, 11 (SUPP 3), 84.
- K Mehrvar, M Abutalebi, E Sadeghi-Hokmabad, RR Ghiasi, M Farhoudi. Stroke mortality rate in north-west of iran (2008-2013). International Journal of Stroke, 2016, 11 (SUPP 3), 215.
- H Mehrad, M Farhoudi. Ultrasound-guided low level focused ultrasound sonodynamic therapy of intimal hyperplasia in the rabbit carotid artery accompanied by intravenous protoporphyrin-ix administration. International Journal of Stroke, 2016, 11 (SUPP 3), 252.
- H Mehrad, M Farhoudi, E Sharifipour, B Mahvi. Development Of An Atherothrombotic Occlusion In The Rabbit Carotid Artery: Accessed By New Computerized B-Mode Ultrasound Image Processing Technology And Histopathology. Advances in Bioscience and Clinical Medicine, 2017, 59.
- M Farhoudi. Patient Selection For Acute Stroke Intravenous Thrombolysis. Advances in Bioscience and Clinical Medicine, 2017, 50.
- Farhoudi M, Khandaghi R. Clinical applications of EEG. First Iranian Electroneurophysiology Congress, Tehran, IRAN, 2001.
- Farhoudi M. Electronystaghmography and its Clinical Applications, Second Iranian Electroneurophysiology Congress, Tabriz, IRAN, 2002.
- Farhoudi M. Lumbar Canal Stenosis. National Mechanical Low Back Pain Congress, Tabriz, IRAN, 2002.
- Farhoudi M. Diagnostic criteria of Multiple Sclerosis. First Local symposium of MS. Tabriz, IRAN, 2005; 8-9 December.
- Talebi M, Khandaghi R, Farhoudi M, Savadi Oskuie D, Serum magnesium level in migraine, 14th International congress of Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology, May 2007; Tehran, Iran.
- Farhoudi M. Celiac Disease & Multiple Sclerosis. Third Multiple Sclerosis Congress, Isfahan, IRAN, 2005.
- Farhoudi M, Monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Second local Symposium of MS. June 2008; Tabriz, Iran.
- Farhoudi M, Ayromlou H, Bakhtshadi F. Seasonal Occurrence of Guillain-Barre syndrome in East-North of Iran. International congress of Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology, May 2008; Tehran, Iran.
- Talebi M, Savadi D, Farhoudi M, Mohammadzadeh S, Hasani A. Assessment of correlation of magnesium of serum in migraine attacks. 18th Iranian Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology Congress, June 2011; Tehran, Iran.
- Taheraghdam A, Pashapour A, Yazdchi M, Farhoudi M, Sadeghi E, Mostafaei S, Sharifipour E. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or Kennedy disease: A case report of a patient with years of misdiagnosis. 18th Iranian Neurology and Clinical Electrophysiology Congress, June 2011; Tehran, Iran.
- Farhoudi M, Hajebrahimi S, Savadi Oskouei D, Sadeghi H, Ghojazadeh M, Erfani S, Abbaspour R. Evidence based medicine suggested as start point for medical specialty degree curriculums. International Congress on good medical research, March 2011; Istanbul, Turkey.
- Omid Badri , Parviz Shahabi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Mohsen Sharif-Zak , Armin Azadi. Evening Primrose Oil Improves Nerve Functions Following Crush Injury of Sciatic Nerve in Rats. The Supplement of Shefaye Khatam 2015, 2-3: 61-61.
- S Andalib, M Talebi, E Sakhinia, M Farhoudi, H Sadeghi-Bazargani, MR Emamhadi, N Masoodian, M Balaghi-Inalou, MS Vafaee, A Gjedde. Mitochondrial DNA G13708A variation and multiple sclerosis: Is there an association? Revue Neurologique, 2017.
- Farhoudi M, Ayromlou H, Farahani M. Transcranial Doppler sonography and brain stem auditory evoked potentials study in 42 patients with vertebrobasilar insufficiency. Iranian Journal of Neurology 2003; 3(7): 37-43.
- Farhoudi M, Afrasiabi A, Tarzamni MK, Khoshnam M, Arami MA. Transcranial and carotid Doppler study in coronary artery bypass graft patients. Neurosciences 2004; 9(3): 186-189.
- Ayromlou H, Farhoudi M, Khaneneh S, Maboodi M. The evaluation of cardiac carotid baroreflex response and sympathetic skin response test in idiopathic Parkinson disease. Medical Journal of Tabriz University 2004; 38(64):16-23.
- Farhoudi M, Nikanfar M, Safayian A. Repeatability of Transcranial Doppler results in measurement of major cerebral arteries velocities. Urmia Medical Journal, 2005; 15(4): 268-272.
- Njafi H, Khameneh S, Farhoudi M. Comparing cerebral blood flow auto regulation in young males and females. Behbood 2005; l9(2): 10-17.
- Nikanfar M, Farhoudi M, Tarzamni MK, Mansoorizadeh R. Contralateral external carotid artery as collateral to Internal carotid artery in a patient with common carotid artery occlusion. The Internet Journal of Neurology TM 1531-295X 2005; 5(1).
- Khamnei S, Farhoudi M, Najafi H, Abedinzadeh M. Cerebral blood flow velocity during a short period of carotid baroreflex stimulation in the young and middle-aged humans. The Internet Journal of Neurology TM 1531-295X 2005; 3(2).
- Farhoudi M, Tarzamni MK, Ghannadi Imami K. Correlation between Transcranial Doppler (TCD) and Carotid Duplex Results. Ardabil Medical Journal 2006; 6(2): 163-169.
- Khamnei S, Ghandchilar N, Najafi H, Farhoudi M. The Effect of Postvagal Tachycardia on Cerebral Blood Flow in Young and Middle-Aged Persons. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences & Health Services 2006; 6(1):24-30.
- Farhoudi M, Parvizi R, Bilajani I, Tarzamni MK, Mehrvar K, Safaiyan A. Preoperative transcranial and carotid Doppler study in coronary artery bypass graft patients. Neurosciences 2007; 12(1): 42-45.
- Tarzamni MK, Afrasiabi A, Farhoudi M, Karimi F, Farhang S. Low prevalence of significant carotid artery disease in Iranian patients undergoing elective coronary artery bypass. Cardiovascular Ultrasound online Journal 2007; 5(3).
- Mehdi Farhoudi, Mohammad Asghari, Mashhood Agajaloo, Ali Zeinali, Effects of nimodipine on cerebral hemodynamic and prognosis of diffuse axonal injury patients, Neuroscience, 2007; 12(4): 285-288.
- Monshi Karimi A.R, Mohtadinia J, Farhoudi M. Serum homocysteine, vitamin B12 and folate levels in patients with Ischemic cerebrovasculare disease. Yafte 2007; 9(3 (33)):29-34.
- Mehdi Farhoudi, Ali Zeinali, Mashhood Aghajanlou, Mohammad Asghari. Cerebral vasospasm in diffuse axonal injury patients. Acta Neurochir Suppl, 2008; 104: 433-435.
- Ghaffar Shokouhi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Aimaz Afrough, Amir Hamdi. Prediction of Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhages outcomes. Research Journal of Biological Sciences, 2009; 4(1): 7-10.
- Farhoudi M*,Mehrvar K, Tarzamni M.K, Bilehjani I, Safaeian A.R, Parvizi R. Correlation of cognitive complications with Doppler findings in selected coronary artery bypass graft patients. Iranian Journal of Neurology 2009; 8(25):419-426.
- Sanaat Z, Tayebi Khosroshahi H, Farhoudi M, Kiani S.J, Tayebi Khosroshahi M. Determination of Warfarin dose requirement in thrombotic and embolic disorders in Iran. International Journal of Hematology-Oncology and stem cell research (IJHOSCR) 2009; 3(4 (Supple 1)):23-23.
- Farhoudi M, Kermani SN, Sadeghi-Bazargani H. Relatively higher norms of blood flow velocity of major intracranial arteries in North-West Iran. BMC Res Notes. 2010 22;3(1):174.
- Mehdi Farhoudi, Kaveh Mehrvar, Abbas Afrasiabi, Rezayat Parvizi, Ahmad Ali Khalili, Babak Nasiri, Khosrow Hashemzadeh, Kamyar Ghabili. Neurocognitive impairment after off-pump and on-pump coronary artery bypass graft surgery – an Iranian experience. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 2010:6 775–778.
- Mehdi Farhoudi, Kaveh Mehrvar, Naser Aslanabadi, Kamyar Ghabili, Nazila Rasi Baghmishe, Farzad Ilkhchoei. Doppler study of cerebral arteries in hypercholesterolemia. Vascular Health and Risk Management. 2011:7 203–207.
- Hamid Tayyebikhosroshahi, Zohreh Sanaat, Mehdi Farhoudi, Seyyedjavad Keyani, Farhad Khoshjoo, Majid Tayyebikhosroshahi. Warfarin maintenance dose in Iranian patients, A cross sectional study in 5 cities of Iran. Neurosciences 2011; 16(2):125-128.
- R. Mohammadian, A. Najaran, B. Sohrabi, R. Mansourizadeh4, F. Mohammadian, B. Nasiri, Mehdi Farhoudi. Vertebral Artery Orifice Stenosis: a Report of 43 Cases from Northwest Iran Treated with Angioplasty and Stenting. NRJ DIGITAL 2011; 1(17): 807-815.
- Monshi Karimi Alireza, Mohtadi Niya Javad, Farhoodi Mahdi, Arefe Hosseini Sayed Rafi. Relationship between smoking status, vitamin B12 and folic acid, with homocysteine in patients with ischemic stroke. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences 2011; 33(2):81-86.
- Reza Mohammadian, Reza Mansourizadeh, Aboulfazl Najaran,
Mehdi Farhoudi. Progressive Cerebral Venous Thrombosis; Report of Three Cases Treated with Local Thrombolysis. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences 2011; 33. 4.
- M Hashemilar, M Farhoudi, S Hosseini, H Moshayedi, DS Oskoui, Frequency of microembolic signals in patients with acute ischemic stroke in middle cerebral artery territory treated with aspirin or clopidogrel. Iranian journal of neurology 2011; 10 (1-2), 16.
- Mehdi Farhoudi, Hormoz Ayromlou, Ehsan Sharifipour, Saeed Charsouei, Elyar Sadeghihokmabadi, Mitra Ahmadi, Aimaz Afrough. Does low dose contraceptive pills increase stroke rate? A cross sectional study in North-West Iran. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences 2012; 28(3), 501-5.
- Hajar Hassani-Ardekani, Farzan Ghalichi, Hanieh Niroomand-Oscuii, Mehdi Farhoudi, Kazem Tarzmani. Comparison of blood flow velocity through the internal carotid artery based on Doppler ultrasound and numerical simulation. Australasian Physical & Engineering Science In Medicine, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s13246-012-0162-0.
- Mehdi Farhoudi, Sima Abedi Azar, Reza Abdi. Brain Hemodynamics in Patients With End-stage Renal Disease Between Hemodialysis Sessions. IJKD 2012;6:110-3.
- Mohammadali M. Shoja, Paul S. Agutter, Marios Loukas, Ghaffar Shokouhi, Majid Khalili, Mehdi Farhoudi, R. Shane Tubbs. Cranioplasty in medieval Persia and the potential spread of this knowledge to Europe. Childs Nerv Syst (2012) 28:1993–1996. DOI 10.1007/s00381-012-1876-8.
- Kianoush Fathi Vajargah, Homayoun Sadeghi-Bazargani, Robab Mehdizadeh-Esfanjani, Daryoush Savadi-Oskouei, Mehdi Farhoudi. OPLS statistical model versus linear regression to assess sonographic predictors of stroke prognosis. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment 2012:8 387–392.
- H Hassani-Ardekani, F Ghalichi, H Niroomand-Oscuii, et al. M Farhoudi, Comparison of blood flow velocity through the internal carotid artery based on Doppler ultrasound and numerical simulation. Australasian Physical & Engineering Sciences in Medicine 2012; 35 (4), 413-422.
- R. Mohammadian, B. Sohrabi, R. Mansourizadeh, F. Mohammadian, A. Nazempour, M. Farhoudi, A. Pashapour, A.A. Taher Aghdam, A. Hashemzadeh, M. Pourkakrodi. Treatment of Progressive Cerebral Sinuses Thrombosis with local Thrombolysis. Interventional Neuroradiology 18: 89-96, 2012: 89-96.
- M Farhoudi, M Najafi-Nesheli, M Hashemilar, A Mahmoodpoor, et al. Effect of IMOD™ on the inflammatory process after acute ischemic stroke: a randomized clinical trial. DARU Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2013; 21 (1), 1-8.
- D Savadi-Oskouei, M Farhoudi, H Barghi. Body mass index predicts stroke prognosis. Journal of Clinical Research & Governance 2013; 2 (1), 10-13.
- Ali Pashapour, Abolfazl Atalu, Mehdi Farhoudi, Ali-Akbar Taheraghdam, Elyar Sadeghi Hokmabadi, Ehsan Sharifipour, Mehdi Najafi Neshli. Early and intermediate prognosis of intravenous thrombolytic therapy in acute ischemic stroke subtypes according to the causative classification of stroke system. Pak J Med Sci 2013; 29(1):181-6.
- Hormoz Ayromlou, Hassan Soleimanpour, Mehdi Farhoudi, Elyar Sadeghi-Hokmabadi, Rouzbeh Rajaei Ghafouri, Ehsan Sharifipour, Somayeh Mostafaei and Mehdi Najafi Nashali. What are the most important barriers for thrombolytic therapy in ischemic stroke patients? International Journal of Stroke 2013:8(4) E7.
- R Mohammadian, E Sharifipour, R Mansourizadeh, B Sohrabi, AR Nayebi, S Haririan, M Farhoudi, S Charsouei, S Najmi. Angioplasty and Stenting of Symptomatic Vertebral Artery Stenosis. Clinical and Angiographic Follow-up of 206 Cases from Northwest Iran. The neuroradiology journal 2013: 26 (4), 454-463.
- M Farhoudi, K Mehrvar, H Kavandi, A Aslanabadi. The first international and the sixth national Iranian stroke congress event report . Iranian Journal of Neurology. 2014: 13 (3), 193-194.
- S Shaafi, J Mahmoudi, A Pashapour, M Farhoudi, S Sadigh-Eteghad. Ketogenic Diet Provides Neuroprotective Effects against Ischemic Stroke Neuronal Damages. Adv Pharm Bull, 2014, 4(Supp2), x-x doi: 10.5681/apb.2014.071.
- Elyar Sadeghi-Hokmabadi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Aliakbar Taheraghdam, Mazyar Hashemilar, Daryous Savadi-Osguei, Reza Rikhtegar, Kaveh Mehrvar, Ehsan Sharifipour, Parisa Youhanaee, Reshad Mirnour. Intravenous recombinant tissue plasminogen activator for acute ischemic stroke: a feasibility and safety study. International journal of general medicine, 2016 9, 361.
- E Sadeghi Hokmabadi, M Farhoudi, D Savadi Oskouei, A Taheraghdam, M Hashemilar, M Yazdchi, K Mehrvar, R Rikhtegar Ghiasi, R Hassasi, MA Farzi, H Aliyar, E Mehdizadeh, S Hasaneh Tamar, M Hadavibavili. Safety and Feasibility of Intravenous Tissue Plasminogen Activator (IV-tPA) in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients, Update on Tabriz Thrombolytic Therapy on Acute Ischemic Stroke (T3AIS) Project. Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2016, 42, 46.
- M Farhoudi, J Mahmoudi, A Majdi, S Sadigh-Eteghad. Neurovascular Coupling Response Dysfunction after Ischemic Stroke: The Possible Mechanism in Cognition Impairment. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Neurosciences, 2016, 3 (1), 1-4.
- A Majdi, J Mahmoudi, S Sadigh-Eteghad, M Farhoudi, SS Shotorbani. The interplay of microRNAs and post-ischemic glutamate excitotoxicity: an emergent research field in stroke medicine. 2016, Neurological Sciences 37 (11), 1765-1771.
- MH Geranmayeh, A Nourazarian, ÇB Avci, R Rahbarghazi, M Farhoudi. Stem Cells as a Promising Tool for the Restoration of Brain Neurovascular Unit and Angiogenic Orientation. Molecular Neurobiology, 2016, 1-17.
- Elyar Sadeghi-Hokmabadi, Demet Funda Baş, Mehdi Farhoudi, Aliakbar Taheraghdam, Daryoush Savadi Oskouei, Mohammad Yazdchi, Maziyar Hashemilar, Nevzat Uzuner, Reshad Mirnour, Ertugrul Colak, Atilla Özcan Özdemir. Renal Dysfunction Is an Independent Risk Factor for Poor Outcome in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients Treated with Intravenous Thrombolysis: A New Cutoff Value. Stroke Research and Treatment, 2017.
- Mehdi Farhoudi, Mohammad Ali Shoja, Naser Aslanabadi, Laya Javanmanesh, Saeed Sadigh-Eteghad, Mohammad Moosavi. Correlation of High Density Lipoproteins and Cerebral Vasomotor Reactivity in Healthy Individuals. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Neurosciences, 2017, 4 (1).
- Khandaghi R, Taheraghdam A, Farhoudi M. Assesment of Hypericum effects in prophylaxis of Migraine and comparison of it with Amitriptyline and Propranolol in Imam Khomeini Medical Center, Tabriz. Pharmaceutical Sciences 2001; Autumn/Winter 4: 37-44.
- Azimi N., Jabbarpour Bonyadi M., Somi MH., Rafiee M., Sarami F., Mohammadian R., Farhoudi M., Barzgar M. Application of Microsatellites in genetically analysis of affected families with Wilson’s disease from East and West Azarbaijan. The Journal of Urmia University of Medical Sciences. 2007; 18(2):461-468.
- Masoud Nikanfar, Mehdi Farhoudi*, Monireh Halimi, Fereidon Ashrafian Bonab, Kaveh Mehrvar, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Presenting with Confusion and Visual Disturbance. Archives of Iranian Medicine, 2007; 10.
- Barzegar M, Farhoudi M, Dastgiri S, Majidi J, Topcizadeh V, Karegar Mh, Alizadeh A, Najmi S. Frequency of Campylobacter jejuni, Cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr Virus and Mycoplasma pneumonia Infections in Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences & Health Services, 2008; 30(1): 21-5.
- Nikanfar M, Farhoudi M, Majidi J, Talebi M, Fakhari A, Alizadeh M, Shahriari F. Study on Serum Homocysteine Level in Alzheimer Disease and Its Relationship with the Stage of Disease, Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences & Health Services, 2008;29(4):103-108.
- Mahnaz Talebi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Masood Nikanfar, Jafar Majidi, Ali Fakhari. Study on serum homocysteine level in Alzheimer's disease and its relationship with the stages of this disease. Neurosiences, 2008; 13(4): 359-362.
- Babaloo Z, Babaie F, Farhoudi M, Aliparasti MR, Baradaran B, Almasi S, Hoseini A. Interleukin-17A and Interleukin-17F mRNA Expressions in peripheral Blood Mononuclear cells of patients with Multiple sclerosis. Iran J Immunol 2010;7(4).
- Mahnaz Talebi, Dariush Savadi-Oskouei, Mehdi Farhoudi, Solmaz Mohammadzade, Seyyedjamal Ghaemmaghamihezaveh, Akbar Hasani, Amir Hamdi. Relation between serum magnesium level and migraine attacks. Neurosciences 2011;16(4).
- Mazyar Hashemilar, Dariush Savadi Ouskui, Mehdi Farhoudi, Hormoz Ayromlou, Abolfazl Asadollahi. Multiple sclerosis in East Azerbaijan, North West Iran. Neurology Asia 2011;16(2).
- S.M. Mohaddes Ardebili , M. Rezazadeh , J. Gharesouran , T. Yeghaneh , M. Farhoudi , H. Ayromlou , M. Talebi , M. Ghojazadeh. Association of CCR2 Gene but not CCR5 Gene Polymorphisms with Alzheimer’s Disease. Journal of Sciences, Islamic Republic of Iran 2011;84(2).
- Seiied Mojtaba Mohaddes Ardebili, Tarlan Yeghaneh, Jalal Gharesouran, Maryam Rezazadeh, Mehdi Farhoudi, Hormoz Ayromlou, Mahnaz Talebi, Morteza Ghojazadeh. Genetic association of TNF-α-308 G/A and 863 C/A polymorphisms with late onset Alzheimer’s disease in Azeri Turk population of Iran. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 2011;8.
- Aliakbar Taheraghdam , Mohsen Pourkakroudi , Mehdi Farhoudi , Reza Khandaghi , Fatemeh Ranjbar, Masoud Pourisa, Robab Mehdizadeh. Study on brain atrophy and cognitive impairement in MS patients during first two years of disease onset. Urmia Medical Journal 2011; 22(3): 203-211.
- Manouchehr Khoshbaten, Mehdi Farhoudi, Masoud Nikanfar, Hormoz Ayromlou, Sheida Shaafi, Seyyed Ali Sadreddini, Ali Pashapoor, Aliakbar Taheraghdam, Mohammad Yazdchi, Nasrin Sharifi. Celiac Disease and Multiple Sclerosis in the North-west of Iran. Bratisl Lek Listy. 2012;113(8):495-7.
- Mohammad Barzegar, Amir Hossein Jafari Rouhi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Sara Sardashti. A report of a probable case of familial Guillain Barre syndrome. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2012;15:299-302.
- Simin Mashayekhi, Mohammad Reza Sattari, Nasrin Maleki-Dizaji, Masoud Asadi, Mina Islamboulchilar, Alireza Parvizpour, Mahasti Alizadeh, Ali Esfahani, Mohammad Reza Ardalan, Mohammad Hossein Soumi, Mehdi Farhoodi, Fatemeh Ranjbar, Mojtaba Varshochi, Hadi Hamishehkar. Pharmacy Students' Self-Identified Interests in a Hospital Pharmacy Internship Course in Iran. Res Dev Med Educ, 2012; 1(2), 49-53.
- M Farhoudi, A Taheraghdam, GA Farid, M Talebi, A Pashapour, J Majidi. Serum iron and ferritin level in idiopathic Parkinson. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 2012; 15;15(22):1094-7.
- Mehdi Farhoudi, Hormoz Ayromlou, Amir Mohammad Bazzazi, Farrokh Bakht Shadi, Samad EJ Golzari, Kamyar Ghabili, Marjan Dehdilani. Time Frequency f Guillain-Barre Syndrome in Northwest of Iran. Life Science Journal 2013;10(1):223-225.
- Sasan Andalib, Mahnaz Talebi, Ebrahim Sakhinia, Mehdi Farhoudi, Homayoun Sadeghi-Bazargani, Azadeh Motavallian, Yones Pilehvar-Soltanahmadi. Multiple sclerosis and mitochondrial gene variations: A review. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 2013; 330, 10–15.
- S Almasi, MR Aliparasti, M Farhoudi, Z Babaloo, B Baradaran, F Zamani, Quantitative evaluation of CXCL8 and its receptors (CXCR1 and CXCR2) gene expression in Iranian patients with multiple sclerosis. Immunological investigations, 2013; 42 (8), 737-748.
- S Sadigh-Eteghad, M Talebi, M Farhoudi, J Mahmoudi, B Reyhani. Effects of Levodopa loaded chitosan nanoparticles on cell viability and caspase-3 expression in PC12 neural like cells. Neurosciences, 2013; 18 (3), 281-283.
- S Sadigh-Eteghad, M Talebi, M Farhoudi, SEJ Golzari, B Sabermarouf, ... Beta-amyloid exhibits antagonistic effects on alpha 7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in orchestrated manner. Journal of Medical Hypotheses and Ideas. 2014; 8 (2), 49-52, 2014.
- Soheila Rezapour-Firouzi, Seyed Rafie Arefhosseini, Mehrangiz Ebrahimi-Mamaghani, Mehdi Farhoudi, Behzad Baradaran, Torbati Mohammad Ali, Fatemeh Zamani. Erythrocyte membrane fatty acids in multiple sclerosis patients and hot-nature dietary intervention with co-supplemented hemp-seed and evening-primrose oils. African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines. 2013; 10(6).
- S Sadigh-Eteghad, A Majdi, M Farhoudi, M Talebi, J Mahmoudi. Different patterns of brain activation in normal aging and Alzheimer's disease from cognitional sight: Meta analysis using activation likelihood estimation. Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2014; 343 (1), 159-166.
- S Rezapour-Firouzi, S Rafie, M Farhoudi, M Ebrahimi-Mamaghani, ... Regulation of Lipid-dependent Membrane Enzymes by Hot Nature Diet with Co-supplemented Hemp Seed, Evening Primrose Oils Intervention in Multiple Sclerosis Patients. Journal of Pure And Applied Microbiology, 2013; 7 (4), 2891-2901.
- Khalili M, Azimi A, Izadi V, Eghtesadi S, Mirshafiey A, Sahraian M.A, Motevalian A, Norouzi A, Sanoobar M, Eskandari G, Farhoudi M, Amani F. Does Lipoic Acid Consumption Affect the Cytokine Profile in Multiple Sclerosis Patients: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial. Neuroimmunomodulation, 2014; 21(6) 291-296.
- M Talebi, M Farhoudi, S Godszad, H Abdollahi, M Talebi, A Aghili. Epidemiological Study about the Prevalence of the Types of Epilepsy in Tabriz City. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2014; 36(1) 60-65.
- Sadigh-Eteghad S. · Sabermarouf B. · Majdi A. · Talebi M. · Farhoudi M. · Mahmoudi J. Amyloid-Beta: A Crucial Factor in Alzheimer's Disease. Med Princ Pract 2015;24:1-10.
- Morteza Ghojazadeh, Mahnaz Taghizadeh, Salman Abdi, Saber Azami-Aghdash, Sasan Andalib, Mehdi Farhoudi. Fear of Disease Progression in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: Associations of Anxiety, Depression, Quality of Life, Social Support, MS Knowledge. J Clin Res Gov 3 (2014) 141-146.
- Tohid Gharibi, Tohid Kazemi, Mohammad Reza Aliparasti, Mehdi Farhoudi, Shohreh Almasi, Rashedeh Dehghanzadeh, Narges seyfizadeh, Zohreh Babaloo. Investigation of IL-21 gene polymorphisms (rs2221903, rs2055979) in cases with multiple sclerosis of Azerbaijan, Northwest Iran. Am J Clin Exp Immunol. 2015; 4(1): 7–14.
- Homayoun Sadeghi-Bazargani, Mehdi Farhoudi, Sakineh Hajebrahimi, Mohammad Naghavi-Behzad, Zahra Sohrabnavi, Saber Azami-Aghdash. A Systematic Review on Clinical Indicators, Their Types and Codification Processes. J Clin Res Gov 3 (2014) X-X.
- Sasan Andalib, Mahnaz Talebi, EbrahimSakhinia, Mehdi Farhoudi, Homayoun Sadeghi-Bazargani, Albert Gjedde. Mitochondrial DNA T4216C and A4917G variations in multiple sclerosis. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 356 (2015) 55–60.
- Zohreh Babaloo, Mohammad Reza Aliparasti, Farhad Babaie,Shohreh Almasi, Behzad Baradaran, Mehdi Farhoudi. The role of Th17 cells in patients with relapsing-remitting multiplesclerosis: Interleukin-17A and interleukin-17F serum levelsZohreh. Immunology Letters 164 (2015) 76–80.
- Sasan Andalib, Mahnaz Talebi, EbrahimSakhinia, Mehdi Farhoudi, Homayoun Sadeghi-Bazargani, Albert Gjedde. Lack of association between mitochondrial DNA G15257A and G15812A variations and multiple sclerosis. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 356 (2015) 102–106.
- Javad Mahmoudi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Mahnaz Talebi, Babak Sabermarouf, Saeed Sadigh-Eteghad. Antidepressant-like effect of modafinil in mice: Evidence for the involvement of the dopaminergic neurotransmission. Pharmacological Reports 2015; 67 (3): 478–484. (inpress)
- Sheyda Shaafi, Javad Mahmoudi, Safa Najmi, Saeed Sadigh-Eteghad, Mehdi Farhoudi, Hamed Aliasgharpour. Modulatory role of ketogenic diet on neuroinflammation; a possible drug naïve strategy to treatment of Parkinson’s disease. Advances in Bioscience & Clinical Medicine, 2015; 3 (4): 43–47.
- Sheida Shaafi, Safa Najmi, Hamed Aliasgharpour, Javad Mahmoudi, Saeed Sadigh-Etemad, Mahdi Farhoudi, Negar Baniasadi. The efficacy of the ketogenic diet on motor functions in Parkinson’s disease: A rat model. Iranian Journal of Neurology, 2016, 15 (2), 63.
- Leila Roshangar, Nayyer Akbari, Amaneh Mohammadi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Jafar Soleimani Rad, Hamid Tayefi, Behzad Nikzad. An Investigation of the Retinal Layers in an Experimental Model of Multiple Sclerosis; a Histopathological and Immunohistochemical Study. British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research, 2016, 15 (3).
- Mahmoud Mahami-Oskouei, Faezeh Hamidi, Mahnaz Talebi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Ali Akbar Taheraghdam, Tohid Kazemi, Homayoun Sadeghi-Bazargani, Esmaeil Fallah. Toxoplasmosis and Alzheimer: can Toxoplasma gondii really be introduced as a risk factor in etiology of Alzheimer? Parasitology research, 2016, 115 (8), 3169-3174.
- Mahmoud Mahami Oskouei, Faezeh Hamidi, Mahnaz Talebi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Ali Akbar Taheraghdam, Tohid Kazemi, Homayoun Sadeghi-Bazargani, Esmaeil Fallah. The correlation between Toxoplasma gondii infection and Parkinson’s disease: a case-control study. Journal of Parasitic Diseases, 2016, 40 (3), 872-876.
- T Ghadiri, M Farhoudi, M Sharifzadeh, A Gorji. Alterations of GABAergic System which Perturb GABA Mediated Inhibition in Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Neurosciences, 2016, 3 (1), 1-8.
- Maryam Abbasi, Seyed Massood Nabavi, Seyed-Mohammad Fereshtehnejad, Iman Ansari, Nikan Zerafatjou, Vahid Shayegannejad, Seyed Ehsan Mohammadianinejad, Mahdi Farhoudi, Abbas Noorian, Nazanin Razazian, Mahmoud Abedini, Fardin Faraji. Risk factors of Multiple sclerosis and their Relation with Disease Severity: A Cross-sectional Study from Iran. Archives of Iranian Medicine (AIM), 2016, 19 (12).
- Cell Therapy in Neurodegenerative Diseases. Editors: Mahnaz Talebi, Mehdi Farhoudi, Saeed Sadigh-Eteghad, Javad Mahmoudi. Azam Publishing Co. 2013.
- Hypotheses in Clinical Medicine. Editors: Mohammadali M. Shoja, Paul S. Agutter, R. Shane Tubbs, Mostafa Ghanei, Kamyar Ghabili, Alon Harris, Marios Loukas. Chapter 14 - The Potential Evolutionary Significance of the Pineal Gland. Authors / Editors: (Paul S. Agutter, R. Shane Tubbs, Marios Loukas, Mehdi Farhoudi, Alireza Ghaffari, Martin M. Mortazavi, Kamyar Ghabili, Mohammadali M. Shoja). Nova Science Publishers. Copyright 2012.
- An introduction to Alzheimer’s disease. Editors: Safa Najmi, Saeed Sadigh-Eteghad, Mehdi Farhoudi, Publisher: Shervin medicine publishing.
- Transcranial Doppler study of patients with central vertigo. 2002, by Ali Eskandarzadeh (For MD degree).
- Transcranial Doppler sonography and brain stem auditory evoked potentials study in vertebrobasilar insufficient patients, 2002, by Mojgan Farahani MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- Assessment of cardiac response to stimulation of carotid baroreceptors in patients with multiple sclerosis, 2002, by Farzaneh Etebari (For MD degree).
- Assessment of cardiac response of carotid baroreflex in diabetic patients, 2002, by Mehrnaz Hosseingolifam (For MD degree).
- Assessment of cardiac response to carotid baroreceptors stimulation in patients with idiopathic Parkinson, 2002, by Behnam Nasirimotlagh (For MD degree).
- Assessment of transcranial Doppler results in patients referring to neurodiagnostic ward of imam medical center, 2002, by Haleh Mostafidi (For MD degree).
- Assessment of cerebral hemodynamic in dialyzed uremic patients, 2003, by Ramazan Abdi (For MD degree).
- Correlation of transcranial Doppler and carotid duplex results, 2003, by Khandan Ghannadiemami, (For MD degree).
- A transcranial Doppler study on atherosclerotic changes in intracranial arteries, 2003, by Mohsen Khoshnam, MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- Evaluation of cardiac receptor stimulation and skin sympathetic response test in patients with Parkinson disease, 2003, by Mehrdad Maboudi, MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- Assessment of cerebral hemodynamic in hypercholesterolemia, 2003, by Nazila Rasi (For MD degree).
- The effect of senility on autoregulation of brain blood flow in man, 2004, by Hoshang Najafi (For MS degree).
- A study on effects of nimodipine in cerebral hemodynamic changes in brain axonal injury patients, 2004, by Mashhood Aghajanloo, MD (For specialty in Neurosurgery).
- Study on normal vales of major intracranial arteries by transcranial Doppler, 2006, by Nahid Kermani (For MD degree).
- Correlation of oral contraceptive consumption with brain stroke occurrence, 2006, by Mitra Ahmadi (For MD degree).
- A study about neurologic complications of coronary artery bypass surgery and correlation of them with cerebrovascular hemodynamic state, 2006, by Kaveh Mehrvar, MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- Study on transcranial Doppler role in prognosis of ischemic stroke, 2008, by Yaser Sharafi, MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- Epidemiology of stroke and comparison of risk factors role in ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke in Tabriz, 2009, by Amir Hossein Ladan (For MD degree).
- Velocity comparison obtained from Doppler ultrasound velocitometry through internal carotid artery and numeral simulation of blood flow in this artery, 2010, by Hassani Ardekani (For MSc degree in mechanical engineering).
- Microembolic signal frequency in patients with acute ischemic stroke and MCA syndromes treated with Aspirin vs. clopidogrel, 2011, by Samaneh Hosseini, MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- Evaluation of prognostic role of transcranial Doppler findings in long term follow up of patients with Ischemic stroke, 2011, by Keyvan Ramin (For MD degree).
- Evaluation of transcranial Doppler parameters in acute intracerebral hemorrhage during the first and fifth days, 2011, by Mehdi Dehghani, MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- 23-The effect of vertebral – basilar confluence angle on blood flow parameters and comparison with transcranial Doppler test, 2012, by Mohsen Ghasemi (For MSc degree in mechanical engineering).
- Effect of setarud (IMOD) on the clinical outcome of acute ischemic stroke, 2012, by Mahdi Najafi Nesheli MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- Early and intermediate prognosis of intravenous thrombolytic therapy in acute ischemic stroke subtypes, 2012, By Abolfazl Atalu MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- Associatuion on Non – Alchoholic fatty liver disease as a risk factor of ischemic stroke, 2014, by Hanieh Moshayedi, MD (For specialty in Neurology).
- Study of prognosis of cerebral vascular attack on arrival at the emergency department patients regarding GCS and Four Score, 2015, by Mohsen Salehi, MD (For specialty in Emergency Medicine).
- Polymeric Nano-particles encapsulating tissue Plasminogen Activator (tPA) for treatment of ischemic stroke, 2016, by Masumeh Zamanlu (For PhD by Research degree in Neurosciences).
- Implementation and Assessment of Stroke registry in Tabriz and primary analysis of some of registered data, 2016, by Reza Deljavan (For PhD by Research degree in Neurosciences).
- Aspirin resistance in patients with cerebrovascular disease during therapeutic course and its effects on prognosis, 2016, by Sahar Fallah (For specialty in Neurology).
- Timic frequency in Guillain Barre Syndrome, 2005, by Farrokh Bakhtshadi (For MD degree).
- Study on serum homocysteine level in Alzheimer patients and its relationship with the stage of disease, 2006, by Farshid Shahriari (For MD degree).
- Study on serum homocysteine level in Parkinson patients and its relationship with the stage of disease, 2006, Farzad Arjanghnia (For MD degree).
- Study on serum iron and ferritin level in idiopathic Parkinson, 2008, by Gonar Abbasi Farid (For MD degree).
- Study of magnesium serum level in Alzheimer patients, 2009, by Mohammad Mousavi (For specialty in Neurology).
- Quantitative analysis of serum levels and gene expression of interlukin-17 (A&F) in patients with Multiple Sclerosis, 2010, by Farhad Babai (For MSc degree in medical immunology).
- Multiple sclerosis(For pharmaciticual doctor degree)
- Association study of inflammation pathway genes (CCR2 and CCR5) variations with risk of sporadic Alzheimer’s disease in the population of eastern Azerbaijan, 2011, by Maryam Rezazadeh (For MSc degree in human genetics).
- Association study of inflammation pathway genes (TNFα) variations with risk of sporadic Alzheimer’s disease in the population of eastern Azerbaijan, 2011, by Tarlan Yeganeh (For MSc degree in Clinical Biochemistry).
- Evaluation of retinal nerve fiber layer in glaucoma and Alzheimer’s disease, 2011, by Taha Ahmadaali (For specialty in Ophthalmology).
- Frequency on major CYP46A1 alleles in northwestern Iranian population (Tabriz – Azerbaijan), 2011, by Rashed Mirnour (For MD degree).
- The effect of loganin on spatial memory and passive voidance learning in diabetic male rats, 2011, by Saeedeh Hassani Azami (For MSc degree in physiology).
- The situation analysis of education and research in general practice course based on basic minimum competencies, statement in Iran – intern’s vies, 2012, by Hooman Yazdchi (For MD degree).
- Cost of illness analysis in the MS patients in Tabriz (2006 – 2011), 2013, by Parviz Gobari (For Pharm.D degree).
- Association of interleukin – 13 Gene polymorphisms with multiple sclerosis, 2014, by Narges Seyfizadeh (For MSc degree in Medical Immunology).
- Color Doppler imaging evaluation of blood flow parameters in ophthalmic artery, posterior cillary arteries and diameters of optic nerve in chronic optic neuritis in multiple sclerosis and compare with normal control group, 2015, by Hassan Amini (For MD degree).
- Common mitochondrial gene variations in multiple sclerosis patients, 2015, by Sasan Andalib (For PhD by Research degree in Neurosciences).
Interests: Cerebrovascular Disease & Doppler Studies.